If you need to change your password or have forgotten it, you will need to reset your password.
Before you try to reset your Bride Ministries Institute password, make sure that you have the right log-in credentials, have tried an alternate email address, and have checked for multiple accounts. If you’ve tried all of this and still cannot log-in, then please follow these steps to reset your password:
- Go to the Bride Ministries Institute HOME page: Bride Ministries Institute
- On the top right-hand corner, click SIGN IN
- On the login screen, click Forgot Password?
- If you can remember which email you used to create your account, enter your email address.
- Select SUBMIT
- Now you will need to check your email inbox for a password reset email with more instructions
- If you do not have an account in the school associated with that email address, then you’ll receive an error message that indicates that your email address is not associated with an account in the school
- If your issues persist, then please contact the LearnWorlds support team or view this help article by clicking the link below.
Get more help: How to Reset Your Password – LearnWorlds