If you need to change your password or have forgotten it, you will need to reset your password.
Before you try to reset your Bride Ministries Institute password, make sure that you have the right log-in credentials, have tried an alternate email address, and have checked for multiple accounts. If you’ve tried all of this and still cannot log-in, then please follow these steps to reset your password:
- In the login screen, click Forgot Password?
- Enter your email address into the Email Address field and then click Send Me Instructions.
- If you have an account in the school, then you’ll receive a notification indicating that reset instructions have been sent to the email address you specified:
- Be sure to check your spam or promotions folders if you do not see the reset password email in your inbox.
- If you do not have an account in the school associated with that email address, then you’ll receive an error message that indicates that your email address is not associated with an account in the school
- If your issues persist, then please contact the Teachable support team or view this help article by clicking the link below.